(NY or LA)
NEER is growing! We are looking for a junior agent to join our team. We’re open to experience level, but ideally our candidate has previous experience in a junior to mid-level role at a talent agency representing cinematographers. Our goal is to have more support for our senior agents in day to day operations involving artist management, sales outreach, bookings management, asset management/social media and administrative needs. Candidates with experience in the film & television industry is a plus, and producing experience is a plus.
Founded in 2018, we are an artist agency and production company representing a curated roster of directors, cinematographers, editors and colorists. Our filmmakers work on a range of projects spanning the film, television, entertainment, advertising and music industries. We are aggressively growing our brand and opportunities for our artists in the commercial and narrative arenas.
- Preferably 2+ years of talent agency and booking experience preferred (working with cinematographers)
- Passion for the film and advertising industries
- Excellent management and people skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong digital literacy, particularly in MAC, Google Suite, Monday.com, Dropbox, Mailchimp & all social media platforms (experience with budgeting software a plus - i.e. Showbiz)
- Must be a high performing, collaborative, team oriented individual with meticulous organizational and prioritization skills who thrives in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Must be driven by objectives and results; impeccable attention to detail and proven ability to effectively problem solve.
- Must have the highest level of standards for exceptional customer service, including quick response times, friendly rapport, follow-up, feedback and investment into long term relationships mentality.
- Commitment and willingness to support our team on any level no matter how big or small. We are looking for a solid team player who wants to be a part of a quickly growing young company.
- Keen eye for talent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university required.
- Participate in building NEER’s brand awareness and opportunities for our artists within the advertising (broadcast & digital), entertainment, music and film & tv industries.
- Support senior team in all areas of artist management and bookings management.
- Support senior team in sales outreach, growing new business relationships and opportunities within the advertising and narrative industries.
- Support team in asset management, social media and marketing efforts.
- Support team in client database management and industry research.
- Help manage incoming artist submissions (vetting, identifying potential talent for our roster, responding to prospective representation inquiries).
- Help scout/source high level talent for NEER (both for potential representation purposes as well as sourcing collaboration opportunities for our artists - i.e. directors and production companies to introduce our cinematographers to).
Overview of Responsibilities
Artist Management & Bookings
- Assist and/or manage jobs from pitches/submissions, bidding, negotiating, logistics, reviewing contracts, drafting deal memos, riders, booking travel, invoicing and closing, obtaining assets; as well as post-job continuation of client relationship building and continued communication.
- Assist with booking platform needs (entering new clients, charting options, helping compose estimates & booking confirmations, uploading deal memos, contract paperwork, call sheets, NDA’s, inputting details, etc).
- Assist with invoicing and accounts payable workflow.
- Communicate with artists in the day-to-day process of their career plans.
- Assist with building, maintaining and nurturing relationships with clients from advertising agencies, brands, directors, producers, film & tv connections, literary agents, etc. Constant client outreach incorporated into daily routine.
- Help secure frequent face to face meetings for our artists with prospective clients and creative collaborators.
- Closely follow the activity of our competitors; Be “in the know” of what directors and DP’s are working on current and relevant content and connect with key players (I.e. producers) to establish relationships.
- Participate in developing pitch decks and promo packages for prospective clients and focused market outreach.
- Assist with the management of client expectations in a collaborative, partner-like way when also managing client budget expectations relative to creative visions.
- Actively read industry news platforms and develop strategies for business opportunities.
- Identify industry events where it would benefit for NEER to have a presence
- Play an active role in social media and PR strategies; promoting artists’ assets throughout appropriate channels.
- Help track release dates and obtain assets when they go live/update & organize assets according to our workflow.
- Help manage, organize and grow client databases and strategically promote artists to targeted client groups (I.e. creative directors, CMO’s, Heads of Production, etc.) via compelling marketing campaigns and promotional materials.
General Team & Organization Support and Expectations
- Help manage team calendars and schedule meetings.
- Provide insight, support and ideas to the team regularly to assess current and future needs/ adjustments to workflow, systems, resources, etc. to ensure a healthy and sustainable scaling of the business.
- Continuously identify ways to increase productivity and quality.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with company information & documents.
- Ensure top level attention and customer service to clients through prompt response times, attention to detail, friendly demeanor.
- Support and maintain a healthy, collaborative and productive company culture.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Remote working environment
Email cover letter and resume to [email protected]ermotion.com